Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2012, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 May 2012 10:47:07 -0600
From:         ralph meyermann <ralphmeyermann@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tie Rod ends and Rear trailing arm bushings
Comments: To: email99 <email99@bellsouth.net>

I heard that the rear trailing arm bolts usually need cut out,Im soon to be replacing mine after reassembling my whole front end! I purchased moog parts for the front tie rod ends and ball joints and have yet to put spindles back on to see how many threads are showing,I figure if you can get the key thru the castle nut you should be good!

Velma 82diesel 1.6 na westy