Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Jun 2012 14:45:12 -0600
From:         ralph meyermann <ralphmeyermann@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 82' Diesel 1.6 NA Injector leakage
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Hi Frank! Hope the window is still doing good for ya! I had a similar issue on Velma last year! The injection pump has its own syphon pump built in to draw from the tank. Which end of the pump is it leaking? The front side by the timing belt or the back side towards the injection lines? I have a 3-7psi fuel pump between tank and filter that I only use after changing filter or draining the water out of the filter other than that I only use it to bleed any air out between tank and injection pump.

Velma 82diesel 1.6 na westy