Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:13:52 +0000
From:         J Stewart <fonman4277@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: OK, thinking of selling my 1985 Vanagon in Seattle
Comments: To: Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>

Nearly nothing, I'm afraid. But just the same, I'll offer you $500.00 for it-after all, these things can be worth CRAZY money!! (BTW, my favorite Craigslist guy is still at it, the price goes from 2,000 to 3,000 to 2,500 back to 3,000.00) Jeff Stewart ----- Original Message ----- > Continuing this slightly off-topic table talk, we removed our front > and I use a galvanized pipe-with-flange as my upper bunk step and our > dog gate also swings on it. Keeps the Anniedog in the back and mostly > out of trouble. We now use the front table in the back and we put the > rear table in the house. > What's my van worth as a result of all this? > Stephen > --- On Thu, 6/21/12, Mike S <mikes@FLATSURFACE.COM> wrote: > From: Mike S <mikes@FLATSURFACE.COM> > Subject: Re: OK, thinking of selling my 1985 Vanagon in Seattle > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 12:30 PM > On 6/21/2012 11:54 AM, Dave Mcneely wrote: > > > > Does anyone actually use the front table? > > Also, everything just seems a little cramped with the seats turned > > and the table up. > I only turn the passenger seat, and position the table so it's between > the seats. That way it doesn't really take up any interior room, but > still provides a useful place to set things. > Continuing