Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:44:26 -0700
From:         Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Capacitor fix harnesses for sale

Convenient yes, but I really like that I only paid a few dollars for a cap and did the soldering job myself which was over 10 years ago, more like 15 and haven't had the shudder since. I smile every time I think about it because I did many long freeway drives where it more than likely would have had the syndrome..

Steven 91 Westy