Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2012, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Jun 2012 07:45:57 -0230
From:         Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>
Subject:      selling Matilda whole (was Re: Matilda is on her way out

Oops, I sent my reply on this to Chris - didn't notice he had emailed the list.

The problems on selling Matilda whole really arise because I'm in Newfoundland and the market here is tiny. And because she isn't driveable now to a different destination. She would need to be shipped and it's far.

I'm happy to sell her whole, if someone wants to figure out a way to ship her. I'd love for her to be restored by someone who cares about vanagons and can do that. I'm not looking to make a lot of money off her - the real cost would be the shipping.

If you're serious about shipping her, please let me know. I just did a bit of online scouting for quotes on what it would cost, though so no responses so far. But you can do that too, and you know where you'd be shipping to so that could make more sense.

If you are interested, please do contact me!

Joy