Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2012, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:47:41 -0400
From:         Bill M <billmonk@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      The ever changing thread
Comments: To: Jonathan Stone <bluehighwayvanagon@GMAIL.COM>

The Vanagon is not only a versatile camper it's also one of the only vehicles I have had that is so enjoyable to tinker with. From engine conversions to solar panels to fridge replacements to lighting upgrades ....etc... Even though in its stock form it's a lot of fun. I so enjoy making what I think are improvements to make it better suited for me. Plus the people I have met through it I think have made me a better person. While I may not agree with all their opinions it has opened my mind up to other ideas and ways of life. A few people that really made an impact are ones that had it not been for having a Vanagon in common I would have never met. Some of them in person and others only through email. It makes me happy to be able to send a part,offer advice,or even talk about the ups/down of dealing with depression. Having owned or still own various vehicles and belonged to many different vehicle specific boards. Nothing compares to the people involved with Vanagons. Happy Friday!

Bill 87 Westfalia -zetec turbo,truck fridge,SA grill,LEDs,Audi brakes,15" rims,Powerflex bushings,propex heater, Bostig skid plate,RMW drawers,solar panel,etc,etc,etc... Burning up my kids college funds.....