Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 8 Jul 2012 02:37:37 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fair price for a Joker?
Comments: To: Dake Collins <wuwe423@YAHOO.COM>

Being off the road you have to look at this as a possible project vehicle. The fuel system alone will probably need some work including a new tank. Injectors and fuel pump will soon be an issue. All the hoses and any rubber parts have a lot of age. Many Jokers have 220 volt electrical. Check that this is able to be normally registered in the states. Dennis