Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Jul 2012 06:02:01 -0700
From:         Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Road trip

Back on the road this morning after a day pit stop at Greg McKinney's in Memphis. We dropped the gas tank to replace a line from the crossover tube to the drivers overflow tank. No more fumes or leaks! Many thanks to Greg and family for their help and hospitality .Heading west on I-40 toward Little Rock.Robert1991  Westfalia