Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2012, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:55:33 -0600
From:         ralph meyermann <ralphmeyermann@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Canvas replacement comments & video
Comments: To: Bill M <billmonk@gmail.com>

I replaced my canvas with the help of my uncle,yes do have a third party helping!!! Ended up putting a few ugly blemishes in my 3 day old paint job!! We took the top off and made it so much easier and cooler being August. The hard part was notching in the correct place and replacing the strips and screws upon re assembly!!

Velma 82diesel 1.6 na westy