Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Aug 2012 06:53:54 -0700
From:         Bruce Todd <beeceetee@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Two fuel line replacement questions
Comments: To: Max Wellhouse <dimwittedmoose@cfu.net>

Hi Max,

I recently went through the same excercise and bought my hose from Van Cafe based on a recommendation from a list member - http://www.van-cafe.com/home/van/page_502_286/fuel_line_-_7mm_sold_per_meter.html

I didn't reuse the shielding for inspection purposes and used several plastic ties to loosely attach the hose to other hoses in order to keep some space between the hose and the heads.

Bruce