Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Aug 2012 07:34:45 -0600
From:         ralph meyermann <ralphmeyermann@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Transmission upgrade
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@gmail.com>

The let off the throttle revs I hear at 60mph suck! But with the wimpy diesel I can understand. I need tranny work so Im trying to do my upgrade now so I don't have to pay twice the$ and do it twice either,just only want to do it once with little to no issues when I upgrade the engine.

Velma 82diesel 1.6 na westy