Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 18 Aug 2012 09:47:46 -0400
From:         Ray Brubaker <rayandmerle@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Paint code for 89 Carat "Bluestar"

Thanks to everyone who replied, very helpful, but the saga isn't over, my NAPA store mixed a quart for LD5T code but it was too blue and dark, we think the mix instructions are wrong. Can anyone provide cross reference to a PPG or Dupont no. for the LD5T code we can compare what they show for mix ratios or can anyone provide the mix ratio that they now is correct?

Thanks,

Ray