Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:58:56 -0700
From:         Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bus Depot faucet
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

Hi Ron,

Cheri emailed me and said she'll be sending a replacement faucet.

-- Jack "Rocket j Squirrel" Elliott 1984 Westfalia, auto trans, Bend, Ore.

On 08/21/2012 01:35 PM, The Bus Depot wrote: >> Jack >> You may have learned a lesson the hard way as I did. I bought a power > steer rack >> the June of last year. Installed it in July and it's now failed on me. I > can't even use >> the lifetime warranty Maval claims as they will only deal with the > distributer. In >> Mavals reply they stated we deal with pallets of returned racks every > month and >> not individual ones. >> Not quite sure how to take that,rude or a warning that their quality > sucks. >> Busdepot did offer to still accept my core for store credit You may have > better luck >> dealing with Trevor if it is one of his faucets and not one of the "before > skylight >> guy" made ones. >> Lesson learned is not to hoard parts anymore. The quality has gone to far > downhill >> to chance it. I am making an effort to clear my shelfs of my hoard... > > > Bill, check your email. I believe Fred emailed you sometime today, because > our Maval distributor just got back to us this morning. The rack comes with > a lifetime warranty, we just had to find out from the distributor how to > handle it. (It's the first time we've had a warranty claim on one so we had > to ask.) I'm sure the "pallets of returns" represents a tiny percentage of > the parts they rebuild, given that they handle every make and model. We've > certainly had no problems. > > Jack, I believe Trevor or Cheri already emailed you as well, to say that > they are going to send you a new faucet. Again, check your email and let me > know if you didn't receive it. > > - Ron Salmon > The Bus Depot, Inc. > www.busdepot.com > (215) 234-VWVW > > _____________________________________________ > Toll-Free for Orders by PART # : 1-866-BUS-DEPOT