Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2012, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Aug 2012 09:26:36 -0500
From:         Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Cup Holder, in captains area.
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>

Those cup holders are available in FLAPS, RV stores, and so on for $5 to $7, or maybe a slight bit more now (I bought mine a couple of years ago). ---- Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM> wrote: > The "stock" placement on the Carat I owned, which came with cupholders all > around, is down near the floor on the passenger seat pillar. I liked it > well enough that I installed a set of them (the folding OEM style) in my 83 > westy in the same way. If you are interested, I can send you a picture when > I get a chance. I have good used folding OEM style cupholders for $5.00 > each plus postage, I have lots of 'em. > > Jim > > On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 6:48 AM, Tom Rowsell <86westy@geoexploits.org>wrote: > > > ...true enough, nothing's usually perfect, but I've had one of these on > > each door for over 10 years. Normally there's a "closed" travel mug there. > > The Mcdonalds behemoth cup was an exception :) > > > > Tom > > > > On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 8:40 AM, J Stewart <fonman4277@comcast.net> wrote: > > > > > I don't know, but it looks like hitting a bump would easily give you a > > > coffee bath, not to mention accessing the headlight switch. > > > > > > *Jeff Stewart* > > > > > > ------------------------------ > > > > > > If you don't mind drilling a couple of holes... > > > https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150199253492735&l=3168f662bf > > > ...tends to NOT interfere with the vent window... > > > Tom > > > > > > > > > On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:25 AM, ac butler <acbutler.dandy@gmail.com> > > > wrote: > > > > > > > I have an annoyance, my traveling coffee cup, rolls in the 89 Westy. > > With > > > > no where to place it, in store. > > > > > > > > Who has the best mounting place, AND best source to purchase a cup > > > holder. > > > > > > > > acButler > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

-- David McNeely