Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 Sep 2012 10:24:13 -0400
From:         Bill M <billmonk@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tire rotating -- when?
Comments: To: Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>

I rotate my tires every other oil change. Especially since owning a couple larger SUVs that like a syncro are very sensitive to different size tires. Unfortunately I will be needing new tires for the Vanagon this coming spring. The Agillis's are wearing fine tread wise but the side walls are full of cracks. My last set did the same. Think I am going to step up from 15's to 16's this time. I just need to find a rim I like. The Vancafe carrots were nice but they don't offer them in 16's anymore. I don't want the GoWesty style rims that so many others have.

Bill