Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 2 Sep 2012 11:03:00 -0500
From:         Kendra Calhoun <kendracalhoun@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 82 Vanagon
Comments: To: Pat <psdooley@verizon.net>

It came like that and I've only had it a year. It got 24mpg around the country with 7 people and a bunch of music equipment too. That is the only reason why I dealt with doing so many repairs but my high mpg dreams are fading. A guy that said my fuel injectors could use replacing said I could get 30 if I replaced all 4 but that seems possibly exaggerated. Maybe I should go pick it up in Iowa and keep it... oh god it's so far.