Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Sep 2012 20:50:00 -0700
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller6@ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Absolutely no vanagon content - Lionel trains
Comments: To: "Richard T Young Jr." <ryoungwpor@YAHOO.COM>

Garden Trains?

________________________________ From: Richard T Young Jr. <ryoungwpor@YAHOO.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Fri, September 21, 2012 8:47:33 PM Subject: Re: Absolutely no vanagon content - Lionel trains

I am in to garden trains.

Half of my backyard is set up for this. I have a bunch of LGB trains.

One of the vendors I purchase from Train-Li has a VW Split window that runs on the track.

I can post pictures if you want.

Garden Trains is a way for Michelle and I to spend some time together!! Well, besides camping in the van.

Rich

Sent from my iPad