Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 Sep 2012 00:41:14 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: No Coolant in Small Tank Behind License Plate-why it goes
              down after filling the system.
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

Scott ~ you may not have looked far enough

From Dictionary.com

en·train2    [en-treyn] verb (used with object)

1. Chemistry . (of a substance, as a vapor) to carry along (a dissimilar substance, as drops of liquid) during a given process, as evaporation or distillation.

2. (of a liquid) to trap (bubbles).

3. Meteorology . to transfer (air) into an organized air current from

the surrounding atmosphere ( opposed to detrain).