Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2012, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Sep 2012 22:19:34 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: How To Choose YOUR Engine Conversion-Engine Management or not.
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

I agree there is some value to simplicity. But I would rather have to drive home in a limp mode or even get towed home from a sensor or system fault instead of being towed home anyway and then being told that due to that hose clamp breaking and you not shutting it down in time you now have to replace the engine and that may be close to $10,000 and since you continued to operate it after the failure that won't be covered under the warranty.

Dennis