Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2012, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Sep 2012 13:06:55 -0700
From:         David M <covrambles@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: A/C ducts come crashing down from roof
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>

I'd like to see what the recall flange looks like. Where does it go? I'm pretty sure my van had that recall done but I don't know what section of the duct it was supposed to reinforce. My rear section is still up its the 2 middle sections that came down. I was thinking of using velcro to hold them up but I need to come up with some large pieces of velcro. Anyone know where you can get large pieces?

-David