Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:22:09 -0700
From:         Cunegonde <cunegonde.van.westfalia@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Headlights Still Out
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net>

Thank you again for specific circuit testing.

The driver's side hi beam stays on when I let go of the stalk. The hi beam indicator works. These are why I didn't think the column stalk switch was internally malfunctioning. It's connections might be, and now that I have soecific wiring path suggestions, will get on it!