Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Nov 2012 08:44:37 -0800
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Adding a front passenger dome light
Comments: To: John Graham <theklube@GMAIL.COM>

Yes, the Westy has no hole because the headliner is plywood with no cloth cover. I did this on my '84, but the whole headliner has to come out to cut the hole and run wires. This is a bit of work. I don't remember what I did with the metal plates, but they are just sheet metal riveted on each end to hold the teeth in the fixture.

It was worth it, but it's down the list on my '85.

Stuart '85 Westy