Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:45:20 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Notes on traveling,
              internet access and rv parks - USB GPS antenna
Comments: To: george jannini <georgejoann@GMAIL.COM>

Just rcvd this EMail so I thought I'd PassItOn ~ DeLorme also has a BluTooth GPSReceiver Now Shipping - New Street Atlas USA 2013 and GPS Bundle

New Street Atlas USA 2013 PLUS and USB GPS Bundle. | View email online.

Customer Number: 2876009 Priority Number: 9965

Why DeLorme? DeLorme is the innovation pioneer in high-quality maps and GPS units for everyone from recreational customers to businesses to government agencies. Proven in the most extreme conditions, from the bitter cold of the North Pole and Mt Everest to the heat and sand

of Iraq and Afghanistan, DeLorme products are well known for their solid design, accuracy, and reliability. DeLorme is a service disabled

veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) and takes great pride in engineering outstanding maps, software, and GPS units right here in the United States. Lead. Don't Follow.

DeLorme 30-DAY, MONEY-BACK PROMISE: If you are not completely satisfied with any DeLorme product, return it within 30 days and we'll

refund the price you paid (less shipping and handling charges).

Note: All offers are subject to applicable taxes and shipping charges

unless otherwise stated. Software use subject to license agreement. DeLorme reserves the right to limit quantities ordered. Prices subject

to change. We Respect Your Rights. ©2012 DeLorme

2 DeLorme Drive P.O. Box 298 Yarmouth, ME 04096 USA Latitude 43°48.491' North, Longitude 70°09.844' West