Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Nov 2012 17:32:22 -0800
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Dash Frustration -- A Friday Vent
Comments: To: Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@gmail.com>

Aren't they all like that, sooner or later? Seems about as effective as the headgaskets on many vanagons....

My defroster control cable is about to 'dump' again soon, too. I have some really long needle nose pliers that I can sometimes fish up in there and straighten out the stupid kink that developes in the control wire.....Who would ever design a valve that gets pushed shut with a wire?