Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Nov 2012 08:44:06 -0500
From:         Michael Volatile <voltsemail@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: '90 syncro with seam rust
Comments: To: Frank Condelli <RAlanen@aol.com>

The best way to deal with the seam rust on the driver side rocker panel is to replace the panel. You can purchase the panel with a fake seam from Ken at www.Vanagain.com. This can be done from the outside without removing the kitchen. If not going to that extreme i would at the very least grind out all the rust you can and treat the area with a product called One Stop rust preventer. then skim with plastic body filler. It will most likely return in a few years depending on where you live.

-- volatile properties 2000 Girard Ave. baltimore maryland 21211 www.volatileproperties.com