Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:33:34 -0500
From:         Ray Brubaker <rayandmerle@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: '89 auto trans final drive questions
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Dennis, Thanks for your reply. I definitely have some radial play, I may have to live with some leaking for now. I have checked two other automatics and they both have radial play and leak. What needs to be replaced to fix the radial play? What does it take to check/clean the breather, the cap on the breather turns freely?

Thanks,

Ray