Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2012, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 Nov 2012 22:01:11 -0500
From:         ed donnen <spliced.surprise@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Transmission fell off
Comments: To: James Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>

So here we are- now with plastic coat hangers. The number of times I tied up an exhaust on my van... I once fixed a hundred of thousands of dollars laser printer with a metal coat hanger;- welded with a metal coat hanger;- what will we do when we have only a plastic coat hanger? Is civilization as we know it doomed? ed-91 DoKa- with a coat hanger I won't mention where ;