Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2012, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Dec 2012 01:29:51 -0800
From:         HotelWestfalia <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: today's Seattle-area meet-up, link to pics.
Comments: To: Fel Paj <felpaj@GMAIL.COM>

I was amaized to see that many Westfalias in one place, though I have about 16 of them on my lot myself. Felt like being home between them, and between all my sibling owners. I must thank Hugo for all the great pictures. And, I must say, the best of all pictures was his little one on the top bunk bed playing on the cell phone, by far. Thanks for meeting many of you, even though the rain was making it difficult to stay long. It was nice to see that many have known each other well and seem to be old friends. For me and my son Anthony, it was the first Vanagon meet. I am looking forward to the next ones. Zoltan 425 773 4646

-----Original Message----- From: Fel Paj Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 10:43 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: today's Seattle-area meet-up, link to pics.

great turnout, and plenty of Vanagon content... sounds like 60+ vans... and ours was the only Tornado Red, and one of a select few 2wd/tin-tops.

plenty westy's and a good # of syncros. and a few dokas. good times.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6384918&highlight=#6384918