Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:39:25 -0500
From:         Nicholas Maravich <nikmaravich@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Dash pad or Dashboard Wanted

Seasons Greeting All:

To complete the next phase of my restoration I am looking for a dashboard or dash pad for my 87Gl. Ideally, I would love to find a bluestar gray dash or dash pad to match my sewfine interior. I thought I had the gray dash for $225 but when I told the person I would buy it, he wrote back jacking up the price to $475.00. I know they are "semi rare" but I always thought a deal was a deal. O well, guess I was wrong. If I have to settle for a black one, thats ok too. She will look good with a black one. Since it is for a restoration project I am looking for one that doesn't have burn marks, cuts etc and will cleans up/shines up. I am hoping someone in the Virginia area or one willing to ship has what I am looking for at a fair/reasonable price. I can't proceed with some heater work including replacing all the heater cables until I find a dashboard or dash pad. I definitely do not want to remove the dash twice!!! If you have one for sale please contact me here or email me at nikmaravich@gmail.com If near by I can pick it up. Thanx in Advance

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous Healthy New Years to all.

Nik nikmaravich@gmail.com Vanagon GL Named "Van-A-White" 1973 VW Thing In Dumfries, Va 22026