Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2012, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Dec 2012 05:06:33 -0500
From:         Frank Condelli <RAlanen@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagon Digest - 11 Dec 2012 to 12 Dec 2012 - Special issue
              (#2012-348)

Second that motion. Check the archives for Thermostat and see what happened this past summer to a couple of engines that got the wrong thermostat installed. One engine, newly rebuilt and installed by someone over in Michigan received cracked heads from overheating due to the WRONG thermostat that was installed by the unknowing installer !