Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2012, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Dec 2012 17:29:56 -0500
From:         Joel Cort <joel_cort@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: San Francisco Advice needed
Comments: To: Doug Alcock <doug.alcock@GMAIL.COM>

Hey hey. My city by the bay. I speak of travels from north of the golden gate in Marin county. I used to park my alfa romeo gtv at the corte madera larkspur ferry terminal and commute into the city via ferry past san quentin and Alcatraz with panoramic views of the golden gate and sf bay. It is cheap boat ride and quite scenic. You can probably park at the terminal with your camper.

Also try tiburon ferry on Tiburon peninsula. This will get you to the ferry building and market st. In sf. From there you can walk to catch the cable cars and travel throughout for cheap.

Cheers Joel

Sent from my iPhone