Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2012, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:28:31 -0600
From:         Tom Hargrave <thargrav@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Blue Syncro oceanside
Comments: To: Stacy Schneider <vwcrewman@GMAIL.COM>

Stacy,

How is Oceanside, NY doing after the storm? One of my suppliers - Chudnow - was flooded by the storm but I've not heard how the area is doing in general.

Thanks, Tom Hargrave www.stir-plate.com www.towercooler.com www.kegkits.com www.grow-sun.com

Just at the theater in Oceanside and saw a nice 86ish silver blue parked on the street . Be glad the keys were not in it ,I would have taken it home . Nice clean Syncro .

-Stacy