Vanagon EuroVan
Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (January 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:30:34 -0800
From:         Ben T <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Another huge turn out for BurningVan

Had to leave early. Counted more than 60 attendees before I lost track. Last of new folks from Melissa's VW Camping Family, some local Peninsula Vanagon owners we've never seen here before, folks from Sac, even Reno. Of course, we had the usual suspects as well.

I'll post links to the Van-O-Rama Picasa pages and "Van O Rama" on Facebook. Links on the Samba later also. If you are Van O Rama's 'friend' on FB, you can view some pics now.

Weather was beautiful. Surf is up. Tons of people at Ocean Beach today.

There were Subie's, 1.8T's, NA Diesel, TDI, inline-4's, Zetec, stockers, and other ticklers.

Westies abound as usual but some Tristar Dokas and even a hightop LT-28. You might have seen this advertised on CL recently. Only about 50K on the odometer. Welcome to busboy Bob who replaced his wrecked 77 Westy which was a fixture at Burningman's VW Bus camp.

No dancing girls yet because Mike Miller was conspicuously absent. But then I left early. I saw a Christmas tree in someone's van. It'll likely be going up in flames tonight, if I hasn't already.

Cheers,

BenT

sent from my electronic leash