Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:02:19 -0800
From:         Stacy Schneider <vwcrewman@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Body work '86 Vanagon Camper
Comments: To: Mike B <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>

Did you ever think to pick up the phone and call them ? E mail and text is great , but sometimes you actually have to call and speak to a human being . When I advertise items on CL or otherwise I block my E mail address and only put my phone number . Only the serious people call , and yeah I don't care if they call me at 11.00 at night or 5 in the morning . Either I pick up and make a sale or it goes to my Voice mail box and I call them later . Stop hiding behind your computer screen and use a phone for what it was designed for . To call people ! ! ! This is not an attack on anyone ,just a Public Service Announcement to all you Texters , Tweeters and people who would rather click then talk .

-Stacy Vanagonsplus.com