Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2013, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Jan 2013 08:05:31 -0800
From:         "Sondergaard, Arlene" <asonder@USGS.GOV>
Subject:      Re: Clunk goes the rear wheel
Comments: To: Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@gmail.com>

It felt like the rear right wheel stopped briefly. Just a feeling, I guess it could be the whole back end. I had a front end realignment last week. Also last week a shop replaced the water pump and rebuilt the power steering pump. My van is an automatic. Standard vanagon engine.

Thanks, Arlene Wolfsburg 1987