Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Feb 2013 20:50:17 -0800
From:         Old Volks Home <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: parts source
Comments: To: Ben T <syncro@gmail.com>

And keeping the web catalog (and print) up to date is hard, tedious work. Was working on the database for 3 hours this morning and even after saving the work, the data was lost because of a stupid circuit breaker kept for my end of the building kept failing. I even have a UPS, but it didn't help when cut-off from the network. Even the IT wizard couldn't recover it. Oh well.....guess I start all over tomorrow....that is if the damn breaker's replaced FIRST (as I told the GM there). He said it would be fixed right away.

Another adventurous day at Airhead/VWG.....

-- Jim Thompson 84 GL 1.9 "Gloria" (Blown Auto Trans) 84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt" (Tired 2.1) 72 411 Station Wagon "Pug" (Parked) 75 914 1.8 "Nancy" (Fixin' Fuel Lines) Full Timing From March 1999 To January 2012 oldvolkshome@gmail.com http://www.oldvolkshome.com Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Jim-Thompson/100000710343835 ***********************************

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM, Ben T <syncro@gmail.com> wrote: > Jim Thompson is the official cheerleader for Airhead Parts. I'm sure he appreciates the help. He is very active here on the List and has been a member before I'd even heard of a forum for Vanagons. > > > :-) > > BenT > > sent from my electronic leash > > On Feb 6, 2013, at 7:21 PM, MICHAEL H <vwdash80@YAHOO.COM> wrote: > >> ... so, I got a catalog from Airhead Parts today. [w3.same name.com] . you want one. sweet pics. nice t-shirts. great posters. new and used parts for rear engined VWs - air AND water cooled. fair prices. warranty/return policies. "your used parts are good as cash!" "Always adding new parts for VANAGONS !" updated daily. call 866); 664-3724 to order ; 805)650-2050 info line ; 805)650-2055 fax. west coasters may want to check out the festivities in Aug. enjoy h t h mike