Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Feb 2013 10:37:29 -0800
From:         "sailingfc @dslextreme.com" <sailingfc@DSLEXTREME.COM>
Subject:      Re: of mice and mirrors
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net>

David,

Excellent pictures. I must correct my wording. The "washer" I mention, is the hemispherical (ball) piece you see/mention. I was going by memory and just remembered the flat surface that the spring rests on. I did not use any additional stuff to get it not to slip and so far it has not drooped yet. (but it has also been sitting in the driveway for the last 2 months)

-Dick-