Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Feb 2013 21:48:12 -0800
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Electrical "Locking" Terminal Info + Question
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

the point is Scott, for the spade terminal to work in a relay base you need the locking tab on the spade (so it locks into base and does not fall out when you remove relay from base).

And the spades with the double crimp- ie one crimp on the bare wire, the other on the insulation hold much better than the regular spades with only the single crimp.

alistair