Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:11:57 -0700
From:         Leonard Sitongia <sitongia@ONEBEAM.NET>
Subject:      1987 Vanagon GL Westfalia For Sale in Boulder, CO

Hey All,

After 14 years of camping, I'm going to sell my Westy. It's been awesome, but I'm upgrading to something larger. :-)

137,000 miles, original 2.1L engine, 4-speed manual transmission Red with lighter red pop-top, grey interior

Engine runs well. Pigtail installed to fix vanagon "bucking / hesitation" problem. Body is in really good condition. Interior is great.

Peloquin limited slip differential installed in 2008, with transmission rebuild with all new synchros, seals and gaskets, and some gears replaced.

Go Westy 15" wheels installed, with Michelin Hydroedge tires, 215/64-15. Much better traction and more choices for replacement tires. Still have original 14" wheels and bolts, included in sale.

Full camper - all operational including original refrigerator (just replaced ignitor and thermocouple). Have full set of original snap-in screens and blinds, in great condition. Both tables and stands.

Never had air conditioning (storage and speakers instead)

Front-end protector, Driver and passenger window wind deflectors

Pop-top in good condition, with screen in front replaced.

Dometic awning

Auxiliary marine deep-discharge battery added, with relay circuit for charging and wiring to connect to removable 32 watt solar panel in rooftop luggage area.

Body work done to repair minor dents. No accidents in the 14 years I've owned it. Never checked on accident history from before my ownership. I have all service paperwork from my ownership.

Just replaced evaporative emissions canister

I've really taken care of this Westy for the last 14 years. You're love it!

Photos: See http://www.onebeam.net/Westy/

$20,000

Leonard Sitongia sitongia@onebeam.net 303-497-2454 Boulder, CO

==Leonard E. Sitongia One Inextricable Beam http://www.onebeam.net/