Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:29:44 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Subie powered Westy FS
Comments: To: J Stewart <fonman4277@COMCAST.NET>

Maybe this Subaru Westy has your name on it Jeff. Maybe you should contact the sellers .....see what can be worked out.

in any case, if I thought I was going to 'be out on my own ' again .. a nice little house on wheels sure sounds like a handy thing to have , just in case.

On 2/15/2013 6:20 AM, J Stewart wrote: > Very true, for most of us, selling a Westfalia is not an easy decision. I sold my '85 Westy back in October, at the time my wife of 30 years was leaving me. I felt that due to life changes that were about to happen I needed to get rid of it-HUGE mistake!! I deeply regret selling it now. The day she (the wife)actually moved out I was out buying my current '89 Bluestar Vanagon (with no engine). Once I get it running I will most likely sell it and start searching for another Westy. I really wish now I had waited until the dust settled before making any decisions-and I wish I was prepared to jump on this Westy, it sure does look nice! Jeff Stewart ----- Original Message ----- >> Well fully is a word and I think that putting his Westy up for sale >> may >> not have been in the best frame of >> mind. It looks like a lot if love has >> been poured into it. >> ful·ly >> /ˈfo͝olē/ >> Adverb >> Completely or entirely; to the furthest extent: "I fully understand >> the fears of the workers". >> Without lacking or omitting anything: "a fully equipped Westy". >> Happy Friday! >> Bill M >> 87 Westy >> Zetec Turbo >> On Feb 15, 2013, at 12:40 AM, miguel pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM> >> wrote: >>> Fully Westy is likely a typo....kind of like this one contained in * >>> someone's *post : >>> 'actually ..it was so bad *noone* could likely imagine anything that >>> bad.' >>> It's Friday somewhere by now..... >>> Miguel >>> >>> >>>> >>>> On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Rob <vwrobb@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>> I'm selling my '84 Westy powered by a '93 Subaru 2.2. You can >>>>> merge >>>>> like a real car! >>>>> A fully Westy is just not fitting in with our current life... The >>>>> van >>>>> is in southern Arizona today. >>>>> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1432847 if >>>>> you >>>>> are interested >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> Rob >>>>> >>>>> vwrobb@gmail.com >>>>> On the road, somewhere in the USA