Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Feb 2013 05:32:59 -0800
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Two vans in local junkyard - Richmond VA one with BEHR AC??
Comments: To: JordanVw@aol.com

It appeared to be.  I am unfamiliar with the setup and don't know what small stuff might be missing but it looked like it was there.  I agree about all that stuff, but although my new place has a huge garage we have much work to do on that house before moving in and on our old one before moving out and I have NO more free time to spend in that junkyard, as much as I would like to. The time I did spend there was to have been spent walking the dog in a park on that side of town.  Dog's still mad at me.    I sure hope someone gets every desirable part off those vans, hence my post. Stephen

--- On Wed, 2/27/13, JordanVw@aol.com <JordanVw@aol.com> wrote: WAS the Behr in dash a/c complete??  and you didn't grab it??  :(    westy interior....poptop section...front seat swival bases...etc...etc.... so many parts...such a waste...     and that nice front grey late model doorpanel just laying on the ground getting trampled on....  makes me sick!!  ugh..   im not anywhere close to VA.. :(