Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Mar 2013 10:39:56 -0700
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Slider Extension-Really large tires and related expenses!
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

I wouldn't think he would need an engine upgrade from the SVX ~ but for sure, anything in between that Engine & those Tires will potentially be CruisinForABruisin or ABreakin. But near as I can tell Bruisin&Breakin&Fixin stuff is mostly what being SyncroOwner is all about, isn't it {:-)

ORR ~ DeanB

PS ~ ReallySuperGood Engine&TrannyMounts might be something to think about