Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Mar 2013 16:11:53 -0500
From:         Marc Perdue <mcperdue@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Latest on speakers

I've got a Kenwood head unit that sounds decent, though decent is a very relative thing when you've got no A/C in the summer. I have the 6" Bazooka and it made a world of difference in the sound! I started to put sound deadening material in the doors, got the front passenger door done and that's it. I'd like to get some on the front sheet metal to kill the rain noise, and in the driver's front door. It helps a LOT. I found the little paper OEM Blauplunkt's to be very efficient for what they are, but mine have finally given up the ghost. I've got some Polks that Crutchfield said would work, but I'm dubious. Just need some time to put them in.

Oh, Stuart, the Bazooka's mounted behind the front passenger seat, on the battery compartment wall.

Marc