Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Mar 2013 20:00:04 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Vanagons are too cool?
Comments: To: Robert Stevens <mtbiker62@GMAIL.COM>

Bob,

I envy you, really. I love the idea of being free to travel so much and in the van. It is a different situation when you are alone (and don't take this the wrong way), different pressures on you than if you had a family along. Both situations are worthy, but being alone has a big appeal.

Finding the wheel was bonus. I can imagine your feeling when you saw it there. Replacing a cv joint is, when all said and done, just a do-able inconvenience.

cheers

alistair