Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 16 Mar 2013 15:41:09 -0600
From:         miguel pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: #8 Wire Terminal Crimp w/DIY Tools. Pass or fail? PICS
Comments: To: neil n <musomuso@gmail.com>

Good timing on this post, Neil. I'm in the process of wiring a 135W solar panel, controller, isolator, fridge, new light, amp, sub, etc......now I'm on my way to the garage to do the pull test. What have you done!? Although my process is a little different. I'm configuring my Syncro AW to utilize three different interior layouts. One empty, with just the bed and nothing on the floor, another with a tie down floor that I can securely tether things like chuck-box, supplies, tables, etc, for beach camping (leaves the interior of van empty,) and the third is a permanent style (Westfalia, yet to be purchased/found,) that would be installed when/if the van goes up for sale. I've done it this way for years, but with three vans, each accomplishing one of the three versions. Now it's time to consolidate and achieve a more true (to me) version of the 'Swiss knives of vans,' as so many like to call them. Miguel