Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 23 Mar 2013 18:59:06 -0700
From:         Jeremy Stovin <jjstov@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: '87 Westy - Oil Change, out of hibernation

Well, changed the oil. Used Valvoline Max 20w-50, and. Fram filter. First time changing the oil on any car. No leaking so far. Drove her around and to the auto parts place to drop off the old oil.

Parked next to this guy with a brand new Porsche 911. I told him, "Nice car.....Almost as nice as mine." Lol!

Sent from my iPad