Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:08:07 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: I'm a newbie
Comments: To: Rocky Davis <rock1256@yahoo.com>

dear newbie

welcome to the wonderment of owning vehicle that is only slightly older than your lowest age limit on the dating profile you set up before your wife found out. this vehicle should offer many of the same features as dating that lower age limit person - many demands to remedy that hard to reach spot _ hard to reach not because of the difficulty in the placement _ hard to reach due to age of your arm and inflexibility of your wrist_ and really i have to lay on my back on the cold cold ground to do this _ isnt there someplace we could go _ where there is at least a blanket under me _ also there will be vocabulary issues _ same ones the lower age limit person presented_ boots and sleeves_ funny shaped heads on things that require funny shaped tools to remove-replace-tighten-losen- text message? i thought this was a phone and other fun stuff await you-- then there is the fun stuff like when you go back to home with your lower age limit person and the home folks look and shake heads - we have never seen anything like this before they say- nothing in ETKA about your particular model either - have you tried FLOYD'S FUR-EN ENGYNE HUSS they often have stuff to remedy your issue - hey but who knows your own position - maybe you already speak the lingo - maybe you already have tools that open and close the depths of previously unknown places ... maybe when you are well versed in the alchemy of gaining when you are losing > maybe you often arrive at places featuring 3 star hotels and look at the walmart parking lot and say gee i wish i could stay there instead...

i love my vanagon i love my vanagon i love my vanagon ... WHy does all the word processor programs refuse to acknowledge the spelling of Vanagon but accept Fiat with out question ... Why ??? *cue to man banging fists on sand in front of half buried metal circle with a v over a w inside*

regards

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Rocky Davis <rock1256@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I bought an 84 westy last year and I really don't know too much. Never > have had a VW before. Was wondering if there was someone close to me that > could look at my westy and maybe explain how to work some of the equipment > and maybe show some things I should work on. I'm in north Orange County > California. Thanks for all your post I have learned a little. > Rock > > Sent from my iPhone

-- roger whittaker 604.414.6266

---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://www.youtube.com/user/LastonLastof#g/u http://vimeo.com/42309497 http://www.prpeak.com/articles/2010/11/29/multimedia/video/doc4c62e5f80d228504902172.txt