Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:01:00 -0500
From:         Rob <vwrobb@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: ISO: Bumper Corner Cap
Comments: To: MICHAEL H <vwdash80@YAHOO.COM>

At 3/26/2013 03:30 PM, MICHAEL H wrote: >I've managed to lose 1. I hesitate to call some one a thief because >I, physically, [legalese] did not see the part go 'missing'.

In 1990 or 91 I parked my 86 Vanagon next to another Vanagon in the parking lot at the Cass Lake visitor center in Minnesota just because I had not seen another in some time. I thought it looked good! :-)

I came out and the other Vanagon was gone and so were ALL those little chrome half tube connectors that go between the chrome window seals (the piece inside the window seals on some seals) on my Vanagon. :-( I will not hesitate to call the other a thief.... that was the LAST time I parked next to another Vanagon like that.

Rob vwrobb@gmail.com