Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:01:41 -0700
From:         Al Knoll <anasasi@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Beyond Vanagon-Keeping older vehicles!
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@gmail.com>

Yup, as usual the woodmeister has said it well. The bucket method of washing worked very well for Carl Franz and Lorena Havens. (Cooking on and off the road) a fine book, no batteries required, works well in the vanagon, has much knowledge within it's covers, kinda like that 928 fellow. Unlike the 928 fellow, it is now out of print and available only to the industrious seeker of the true faith

Yesterday is at best, only a memory, tomorrow is uncertain and not guaranteed, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present, get out there. "life is short, do desert first"