Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:42:01 -0700
From:         Ben T <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Feedback wanted: SA stainless tanks last year

On Mar 22, 2013, at 12:01 PM, Ben T <syncro@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > Though most of the tanks sold to Syncro owners, some went to Vanagon Listmembers IIRC. > The fellow who had the tanks made in South Africa was asking feedback concerning the tanks. Coincidentally, there is a new thread on the Syncro list where someone is asking for assistance to install one. In the meantime, I had sent a message to Ian regarding another possible group purchase. Perfect opportunity to discuss all these matters at the same time. > TIA, > BenT